Not only have average utility-scale solar project capacity sizes increased dramatically the last few years, solar plants are now also being built in newer and more complex regions. As a result, the financial sensitivity to the assumed solar resource for a particular project has never been higher. In this webinar, DNV and Engie will present the financial impact from a Developer’s perspective, and an IE perspective on best practices of deploying solar monitoring stations and their integration into energy assessments.
- Devduti Chatterjee, Senior Project Manager, Solar IE, DNV
- Eric Wachtendorf, Project Manager, DNV
- William Holmgren, Solar Energy Assessment, DNV
- Hong Liu, Engineering Senior Advisor, ENGIE
- Michael Morris, Sr. Director, Energy Assessment and Project Planning, National Grid Renewables